cats are OK - purrr flooring: wood condo laundry in bldg no smoking street parking rent period: yearly
QR Code Link to This Post
Peaceful building, young professionals, great location-near downtown and trails.
Both floors are fully REMODELED: there is a kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, closet, balcony, wall unit A/C, and fireplace which is amazing on Boulder's snowy days
Kitchen has new cabinets, granite countertops, new fridge, electric range, microwave, new disposal, and dishwasher. This level has all
New hard wood flooring, and lots of sunlight!
- Tons of closet and storage space
- Grills outside and outdoor pool
- Additional community amenities: community garden, large grass area, hot tub/spa, playground, fitness center
- Community Washer/Dryer conveniently located just down the hall
- Assigned parking space, and visitor parking available
-Close to bike/walk/run trails, parks, great restaurants/coffee shops, shopping & grocery
5 min to Pearl Street, easy access to Denver (via Foothills Drive to US-36)
- Nearly no undergrads (read: no noise) in the building. Mainly young professionals and grad students.
- RIGHT on the bus route for the Bound.
- No Smoking, No Dogs! (Sorry, HOA Rules)
Water, trash, sewer included.
Laundry Facility in the Building in each floor
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers