NOW HIRING! Front Desk Receptionist - Pearl Street Dispensary (Pearl Street - Boulder, CO)
compensation: Pay Range: $DOE/ hr, plus tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Title of Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Position Type: full-time
Pay Range: $DOE/ hr, plus tips
Location: Pearl Street - Boulder, CO
Summary of Position:
The Receptionist is the first point of contact at the dispensary and is responsible for creating a welcoming experience for each patient or customer. The Receptionist position has the primary responsibility of providing great customer service, secretarial, clerical, and administrative support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. The applicant must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills, and computer skills including Microsoft Office. The receptionist will have to manage a fast-paced environment and will need excellent organizational with time/stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for greeting patients and customers immediately upon arrival in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Maintain a safe and clean reception area by keeping the front desk and lobby tidy, clean, and always stocked.
• Complete check in procedures including verifying correct identification prior to entering the sales floor.
• Assists new patients with questions and required forms. Responsible for filing admin/patient paperwork and maintaining an organized file system.
• Update patient and customer information in our POS with proper forms and documentation.
• Answer and direct all incoming calls and voicemails in addition to e-mail inbox monitoring.
• Comply with company procedures and stay in compliance with local city and state rules & regulations.
• Communicate important feedback from patients and customers internally.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Manage office supply inventory.
• Update white boards and graphics which may include staff favorites or current specials.
• Assists budtenders as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Colorado MED Badge
• Must be 21 years or older and be able to pass a background check.
• Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
• Must be a team player and contribute to team effort.
• Friendly, provide exceptional customer service, and pay close attention to detail while remaining compliant with city and state rules and regulations.
• Basic computer skills; Excel, Word, Email, Scanning and Uploading documents
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure in a fast- paced environment.
• Cannabis experience is a plus.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as scheduled.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. Duties may vary depending on workload, staffing levels and direction from management**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers