Now hiring a Security Receptionist for our client in Boulder, CO! Pay is $16-17/hr. DOE + benefits
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply now! www.securitasjobs.com
Acts as a receptionist for client facility; controls access to facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the facility.
• Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
• Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
• Provides administrative support, such as taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable; accepts mail and special delivery packages; may assist with additional special projects as necessary.
• Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
• Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
• Performs additional security services functions as permitted under any required Security Officer license and as specified for the assigned site.
• Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post.