compensation: $13.00 to $17.00 per hour DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Children's Alley is a unique, drop-in childcare facility located in the YWCA of Boulder County. We strive for the highest standards in childcare and education in everything we do, and we have an exceptional team of dedicated teachers that contribute to our friendly and supportive work environment. We are seeking a qualified, experienced individual to support one of our various classrooms that serve children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years.
• Collaborating with other Children’s Alley staff to ensure all classroom needs are met.
• Providing excellent care for the children who come through our program, appropriately supporting their emotional, physical, cognitive, and social needs.
• Cultivating positive relationships with parents and other community partners.
An Ideal Candidate:
• Meets the requirements of Early Childhood Teacher Qualifications as specified by Colorado Department of Health and Human Services.
• Has a passion for working with children and helping families in the community.
• Has a minimum of two years of infant teacher experience.
• Takes initiative and is a team player.
• Is responsible, organized, creative and patient.
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Other Position Details:
• This position is full time, but job sharing will be considered.
• We offer very competitive compensation and benefits.
• Pay depends on training and experience.
• This position is available until filled.
Notes on Benefits
We love our staff at the YWCA, and we are committed to providing one of the most generous and comprehensive employee benefits package in the industry. We offer a variety of benefits to contribute to our employees’ quality of life, including:
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Employer-paid Pension Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement Options
• Very Generous Paid Holiday, Vacation, & Sick Time
• Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
• Exceptional Teacher Support and Low Class Ratios
• Staff Development Opportunities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers