Dawson, a K-12 independent school of 529 students located east of Boulder, seeks a full-time general maintenance technician to assist with the overall upkeep and repair of our 107-acre campus. In addition to our beautiful grounds, the campus includes numerous school buildings, as well as residential housing. This is a generalist position where a background in all areas of maintenance is required. Come join our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
• 5+ years of previous general maintenance experience. This is an experienced level position
• Ability to life 40-50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally
• Ability to handle difficult physical labor 8 hours a day
• Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor environment involving hot and cold weather
• Ability to obtain a Colorado Driver’s License
• Good driving record
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Maintenance troubleshooting and repairs to include electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and HVAC
• Snow removal
• Event set-up
• High-quality work with minimal supervision
• Other duties and projects as needed
This is an hourly, full-time position, Monday-Friday. Benefits include medical, dental, life, 401(k), and time-off. Interested candidates should go to the Dawson website (www.dawsonschool.org), scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Employment link, click the link under Current Job Opportunities at Dawson, and select the Maintenance Technician posting to apply for this position. Only online applications will be accepted. This position is available immediately. Compensation is competitive and depends on experience ($17.50+).