compensation: $75-$90/hour depending on experience employment type: contract telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
An electronics hardware design engineer with at least ten years of engineering experience is sought.
This is an hourly sub-contracting position. It varies between part-time and almost full-time depending on projects. You will work from home and occasionally at clients’ sites in the Boulder / Denver area. If you are not physically located in the Front Range of Colorado, then you may have to travel occasionally to this area at your own expense to work on clients' sites.
You will work with a small team of consulting engineers.
• Analog and digital design skills (including troubleshooting)
• DC-DC power electronics design skills
• Spice (or LT-Spice) experience
• Experience creating Altium schematics
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Bachelor of Science degree
• Advanced Degree
• Orcad schematic experience
• Pads/Altium layout familiarity
• Strong writing skills
• Signal integrity analysis
• FPGA design skills
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers