compensation: 32k to 35k plus benefits (Health, dental, vision, etc.) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We take pride in the flower we grow and we are looking for someone to come in and supervise the harvests and trims. This is a full time position and we want someone who is reliable, organized, and excited to work with high quality cannabis. If you might be that person please review the job description below and then submit a resume AND a cover letter. Having a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the position is the best way to get an interview. Thank you for you time!
Harvest & Trim Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the harvest and trim. They are an integral part of the cultivation department who ensure that the product is tracked accurately and is processed efficiently and meticulously. Harvest & Trim Supervisors are expected to monitor the quality of the product and provide the harvest/trim crew with feedback and/or corrections as needed. In addition to monitoring quality, they must be able to accurately enter harvest and trim data into multiple platforms. The Harvest & Trim Supervisors must possess the ability to multitask, have attention to detail, and be able to clearly communicate.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Following all policy, protocols and SOPs set forth by management and in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Setting up the room prior to the harvest/trim with special attention to cleanliness
- Ensuring that all the tools and equipment necessary for the harvest/trim are ready for the trim or harvest
- Weighing plants, finished product and waste in a manner that is efficient and compliant
- Filling out the harvest/trim logs accurately and legibly, then entering data into METRC, POS systems and internal documents
- Sorting product into bud, popcorn, shake and trim and packaging accordingly
- Packaging and labeling product in a neat and organized manner
- Monitoring the bud/trim ratios, bud/popcorn ratios and the overall quality of the trim and providing feedback to the harvest/trim crew accordingly
- Ensuring that our standards and procedures are being met by the harvest/trim crew
- Having a clear understanding of all aspects of the harvest/trim including cutting, breaking down, de-fanning and hanging the plant during harvest and bucking and trimming the buds during the trimming process
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace throughout the day, at the end of every shift and deep cleaning at the end of every harvest and trim
- Communicating clearly with the Harvest & Trim Director about any issues regarding quality, efficiency, staffing, etc.
- While most of the work will take place at our Boulder production facility occasionally some work will occur in Denver as well.
Previous experience and other requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent
Previous industry experience preferred but not required
Marijuana Enforcement Division badge or the ability to get one
*Please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting why you think you would be a good fit for this position.*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers