Women with Jewish Lineage-Help Others by Giving the Gift of Life
compensation: Starts at $9,000 plus ALL expenses paid! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
A Jewish Blessing, LLC* was founded as a compassionate response to infertile Jewish families worldwide who desperately need help finding qualified and extraordinary young Jewish women who have a generous spirit and the desire to give them the gift of life through Egg Donation.
Participation as an egg donor involves:
Benefits of Participating as an Egg Donor Include:
· First Time Donors Earn $9,000/Repeat & Proven Successful Donors Can Earn $10,000+ per donation
· Travel Opportunities or Stay Local- All Expenses Paid
· Genetic Carrier Screening Testing Results
· Flexibility to Continue Working or Attending School While Helping a Family in Need
· Receive Valuable Information About Your Own Fertility
· Most Importantly, the deep satisfaction and joy experienced by knowing that you have altered the lives of others in such a meaningful way.
Initial Egg Donor Qualifications are:
· Be a female between the age of 20 and 32
· Have Jewish ethnic heritage on Mother’s and/or Father’s side of their family
· Body Mass Index (BMI) must be less than 30
· Be in good health and follow a healthy lifestyle
· Be a non-smoker
* A Jewish Blessing, LLC (AJB) is a nurse run organization and is a member of SART/ASRM (Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology/American Society for Reproductive Medicine) and follow their ethical guidelines for egg donation. To learn more about AJB, please visit our website at: http://www.ajewishblessing.com/donors.html
Considering these challenging times, please stay safe!
Wishing you and your family a very Healthy, Happy and Blessed New Year. Shana Tova Umetuka.
keywords: egg donor, egg donation, donor, IVF, fertility, infertility, third party reproduction, flexible
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers