compensation: $17.50 to $20 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a locally owned restaurant on the Vibrant University Hill called “The Corner” that serves fresh food made from scratch, great coffee drinks, and premium alcoholic beverages.
Right now we are looking for an Assistant Manager who has open availability and has the skills and desire to have your hands in many pots. Some days you will be up front running the registers, handing out food, or making coffees and cocktails. Other days you’ll be in the kitchen grilling steak, making salads, or putting sandwiches together. It keeps things more interesting when you know all aspects of the restaurant.
Your responsibilities will be both checking that the front of the house is clean and has excellent customer service as well as making sure the kitchen is following the proper portioning, food quality, cleaning and closing procedures.
Job Duties include:
- Management- Training and managing all front end employees during your shift. Assisting the kitchen in running smoothly and closing down properly each night.
- Barista- making espresso drinks ( No experience necessary)
- Serving alcohol- we have our liquor license and you will need to get trained and certified(TIPS) to serve alcohol.
- Being a Leader and role model for the employees. Having a Can-Do attitude and doing whatever it takes for the business to be successful. Engaging in your work, making things right, and discussing improvement ideas with me (Peter) the owner.
- Cross training in the Kitchen- We expect that you are open to learning how to cook in the kitchen as well. Kitchen experience is a plus.
1. $17.50 to $20 an hr
2. Free Eco Pass- You can ride the bus anywhere including Denver for Free
3. Paid Vacation after 1 Year.
4. Free Meal while working and discounts when not.
Please send me a cover letter and a resume with your current work history.
Thank you for your interest in joining “the corner” community.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers