compensation: $15/hr - with Health Insurance for Full-time or near Full-Timers. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Shift: this job is for either Morning, Mid-Day or Night shift. This will depend on our needs, not yours. Please do not respond if you cannot fit this requirement.
Compensation: Pay is $15/hr. However, we are willing to pay MORE for the VALUE and QUALITY of SERVICE you bring to the business, and we evaluate talent on a person-by-person basis. Most people we've hired have received raises within several weeks after we've witnessed their work, and determined they're worth the raise.
Employment type: Full-time + Health Insurance
We are a wine, craft beer and liquor store in Boulder. We are seeking an honest, reliable, proactive member of our team. We uphold a strong emphasis on customer service so YOU MUST BE personable and enjoy working with customers. We are looking for you to fill a PART time position, but will consider FULL time depending on what we learn from the interview. Duties will include, but not limited to: exceptional customer service, running electronic cash register, stocking shelves, stocking coolers and maintaining a clean & organized store, especially now that Sanitation and Disinfection is so important against COVID-19, be ready to clean.
$15/hr. However, we are willing to pay MORE for the VALUE and QUALITY of SERVICE you bring to the business.
Full Time or Part Time is negotiable for the right person.
This position is for a Day or NIGHT SHIFT - 5 Days or Nights (or combo)/week.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long shifts.
- Must to able to run a computerized cash register.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends & holidays (Store open from 9am - 9pm).
- Previous liquor store, retail or customer service experience is a PLUS, but NOT REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits is a PLUS, but NOT REQUIRED.
- We are more interested in your INTEGRITY, ATTITUDE & CHARACTER then we are in your experience in the industry.
- Lazy or Unmotivated people who can't consistently arrive to work on time need not apply. Please dont waste our time.
- Pay is $15/hr. However, we are willing to pay MORE for the VALUE and QUALITY of SERVICE you bring to the business, and we evaluate talent on a person-by-person basis. Most people we've hired have received raises within several weeks after we've witnessed their work, and determined they're worth raise. We really hope you are one of those people.
- You get to work with a team that's been together for 6+ years (we have very little turnover - our employees are happy to stay and they're a great example of what great teamwork and great leadership can for any company). They're the same people in the photo provided. They're funny, hard-working, extremely pleasant people to work with. They know their job and they get them done.
- You get to work with Ownership (we're Family owned) that's respectful, courteous and generous to the Customers and Staff. We've been doing this for almost 2 decades, so we know what we're doing.
- Health Insurance co-coverage for Full-Timers
- Employee discount
- Paid Bi-Weekly (every 2 weeks)
- Extremely friendly and relaxed atmosphere free of drama and conflict.
- Extremely nice and courteous customers who are easy to please and serve.
- Quarterly Staff bonuses.
- When available, we'll let you take home new products to try for free.
- Upward mobility - you could be promoted to BUYER responsibility (and pay) for the right hire, ability & aptitude.
- Since we're only ONE Mile outside of Boulder city, we enjoy all the benefits of doing business in Boulder, but without any of the problematic customers you'll find closer into the city.
- We're right Next door to King Soopers, Snarfs, Deli Zone, Protos, Por, Sancho's, Cafe Blue, Yurihana Sushi & Thai, Burger King, Subway, Avery Brewing, Bootstrap brewing, Gunbarrel Brewing, Finkel & Garf Brewing, New Planet Brewing, Vindication Brewing, Element Bistro, Gurkhas Restaurant.
Please send me your resume via email - OR - text 303-818-4180 to schedule an application/interview.
NOTE: Employer may require final candidate to go through a background check (Criminal Record, Credit History, etc.) to determine honesty and reliability.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities