We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated individual who can work with our small crew to keep us operating during our busy season as one of Boulder's top hotels! The position is seasonal, but we will be keeping one employee on from the Summer into year round depending on quality of work.
We are hiring several positions for the Summer.
(1) Full Time Front Desk Agent
(1) Part Time Housekeeper
(1) Part Time Front Desk/Retail Attendant
All positions start at $14/hr.
Jack of all trades:
- Answering phones/booking rooms.
- Responding to emails daily from guests.
- Helping guests with any issues or requests in their room/on property.
- Communicating with other staff about property/guest/scheduling needs.
- All staff assists with housekeeping. We are a small crew and everyone helps out where needed.
- We will train all staff to do housekeeping/laundry and will ask all staff to be comfortable working 1-2 housekeeping shifts/week if needed.
- RTD EcoPASS after 15 days of employment.
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental insurance available (subsidized $200/m by employer)
- PTO for 32 hours/week and over. 18 days PTO/ earned in 1st year. Increases each year of continued employment.
- Staff incentive programs with monthly prizes.
- Staff meals monthly
- Previous hotel/motel employment highly recommended, but not required.
- Must be legal citizen fluent in English language.
- Must be competent in Word, Outlook, Excel
- Reliable transportation is highly recommended, but not required.
- Local knowledge of Boulder is a great asset, but not required.
Please reply with resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit with us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers