compensation: $12.60 - $16.00 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a customer-focused Host to join our team! You will be welcoming guests, seating them in the restaurant, and helping ensure they enjoy an exceptional dining experience.
You are a natural people person who can quickly build rapport with guests and create a welcoming atmosphere. Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities, you rely on your excellent organization and communication skills to bring your best each day for yourself, the restaurant staff, and guests.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas
- Provide guests with menus
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate
- Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages
- Previous restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Friendly and customer-focused personality
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Bussers, Managers, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
Gemini is a full-service tapas and wine bar that provides delicious and exciting fare inspired and informed by New American sensibilities. The service is attentive, friendly, and nuanced -focused on a comfortable customer experience. The menu is guided by the seasons and filled with sustainably raised meats and produce from Colorado ranchers and farmers. The beverage program is thoughtfully curated and features natural wines and old world vines. Classic cocktails with a contemporary touch and selections from the local craft brewing community complete the offering.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers