compensation: See Description employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a locally owned restaurant in the Vibrant University Hill District called “The Corner” that serves fresh food, great coffee drinks, and premium alcoholic beverages. We are missing a few great people up front who love to interact with people.
OPENING SHIFT MANAGER- ($16.50 to $17.50 Hr.) Shifts are normally from 7am to 3pm. You will be opening the restaurant and getting it ready for a successful day.
You must have Wednesday and Sunday Mornings available and then 3 other days during the week. ALSO, YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO MANAGE THE ALCOHOL ON YOUR SHIFT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
- Management duties include- Training and managing all front end employees during your shift. Following checklists, being role model, and engaging in your work.
DAYTIME CASHIER- ( $14.50 to $15 Hr) – Your shifts will be anytime from 9am to 5 pm and most of your shifts will be Monday thru Friday with occasional shifts on the weekends.
Opener and Cashier Duties include:
- Nuts and Bolts- taking customers orders, handing out food and drinks, making espresso drinks, keeping the lobby clean, following checklists and procedures, sweeping and mopping, taking out the trash, joking with the cooks, filling the grab and Go, smiling at the customers and explaining to them what quinoa is.
- Serving alcohol- we have our liquor license and you will need to get trained and certified (TIPS) to serve alcohol.
1. Stable job at a successful restaurant during Covid. 2. $15 TO $17.50 an hr ( this includes approx. tips)
3. Free Eco Pass- You can ride the bus anywhere including Denver for Free
4. Paid Vacation after 1 Year.
5. Free Shift Meal and discounted Food when you are off.
Please send me a cover letter and a resume with your work history.
Thank you for your interest in joining “the corner” community.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers