We are looking for customer-focused servers to join our team!
Gemini is a full-service tapas and wine bar that provides delicious and exciting fare inspired and informed by New American sensibilities. The service is attentive, friendly, and nuanced focused on a comfortable customer experience. The menu is guided by the seasons and filled with sustainably raised meats and produce from Colorado ranchers and farmers. The beverage program is thoughtfully curated and features natural wines and old world vines. Classic cocktails with a
contemporary touch and selections from the local craft brewing community complete the offering
If you are a natural people person who can quickly build rapport with guests and create a welcoming atmosphere. Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities, you rely on your excellent organization and communication skills to bring your best each day for yourself, the restaurant staff, and guests.
- Sets up and stock the floor with all necessary supplies
- Provides great service to all guests
- Take guests orders and communicate to the kitchen via POS
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with the department of health sanitation requirements
- Helps to maintain an inclusive and positive work environment for all team members
- Team player
- Bar knowledge (Wine, Liquor, Beer)
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- The ability to work nights and weekends
- The ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Needs to be able to lift 50 lbs or more
- Paid Vacations: Gemini offers paid vacations to all team members whether salaried or hourly.
The benefit accrues as one week after one year, two weeks after two years and three weeks after three years.
- Employee Meals: We offer regular family meals served in the restaurant for all staff working that day. And on off days staff can enjoy 25% off all food for parties of one to four.
- Opportunity for Growth: Gemini is passionate about training and developing team members that are interested in making the restaurant industry their career. We intend to grow the company across the front range over the next few years.
- Off Site Visits: Gemini will organize offsite visits with a variety of local purveyors and producers such as farmers, ranchers, distilleries and breweries, that will be available to the entire team.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers