compensation: $15 - $20 / hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Colorado Hemp Works is a rapidly growing hemp food manufacturer. Established in 2015, Colorado Hemp Works is still the largest of its kind in the nation. Come be a part of the exciting and explosive Colorado Hemp Industry.
We are looking to add to our production team a full time morning member: M-F 8:00a - 4:00p
The ideal candidate will have experience in food handling and sanitation.
The most common job responsibilities are listed below. Day-to-day responsibilities will vary.
- Machine operator processing food-grade grain into finished goods
- Perform packaging duties and help prepare shipments
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs continuously
- Maintain and sweep floors, wash equipment, and take out the compost and trash
- Help maintain a clean bathroom
- Assist with equipment breakdowns and set ups and sanitization
- Must be reliable
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation
- Must be responsible
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers