Dignity Care is locally owned and has been offering Senior Home Care in the Boulder and Broomfield Counties since 1997. Dignity Care is transforming senior home care along the front range of Colorado by providing superior care to elders and their families. We believe that everyone deserves to be cared for with compassion and dignity, and we strive to add a personal touch as we serve our clients.
● Medical, Dental, Vision, and Aflac (over 30 hours)
● FLEXIBLE hours and STABLE employment
● PAID Training
● REFERRAL Program
● Ongoing training with OPPORTUNITY for wage INCREASES
● Day shifts, overnights, and weekends available
● Full-time or part-time positions open
● We work with your availability to put you in regular and recurring care shifts
● Depending on experience.
● $14 - $15 starting hourly wage for shift longer than 1 hour
● $25 for 1-hour shifts
Dignity Care is seeking warm-hearted people as Caregivers to provide care to senior/elderly clients. We assist our clients with activities of daily living at the client's home or nursing home and help them maintain quality of life. As a caregiver you will work with seniors doing tasks such as:
● Assisting with personal hygiene, activities of daily living, and medication reminding
● Meal preparation
● Light housekeeping, laundry, and organizing
● Run errands and transportation
● Transfers and assisting client with walking
● Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
● Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (required)
● Clean background check (required)
● 1 year of experience (preferred)
○ We provide paid training for all job duties, so don't worry if you have limited caregiving experience.
● At least 18 years old (required)
● We do require our employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this are if you fill out a waiver due to medical or religious reasons. Please note that medical reasons do require a doctor’s note. Given all of this, we cannot place you with clients who have requested to only have fully vaccinated caregivers if you choose to fill out a waiver. This may affect the number of shifts that we are able to offer you.
● We have clients! We can provide LONG-TERM employment as well as FLEXIBLE hours. Priorities and responsibilities of the average adult have shifted during the pandemic, and we strive to accommodate for our clients as well as our caregivers to the best of our ability.
● We follow all COVID-19 regulations as recommended by the CDC. We stay updated on current research and adjust as we are guided. For example, we will require our caregivers to wear masks with clients even if they are vaccinated if that is the suggestion of the CDC.
● We prioritize the safety of our clients and our employees. Our clients are high-risk individuals, and we expect our employees to respect our clients’ wishes and to help them feel safe during the pandemic.
This job is ideal for someone who:
● Enjoys working in a one-on-one setting
● Is eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
● Has good oral and written English
● Has excellent phone and communication skills
● Has experience working in the home health industry
● Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
● People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
● Adaptable/flexible - enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
● SEEKING STABLE AND LONG-TERM EMPLOYMENT - We have clients, and we need caregivers to fill shifts ongoing.
How to apply:
● Email your resume to Efren@dignitycare.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities