Are you a caring CNA who wants to work somewhere you're appreciated? CPWD is the place for you!
SUMMARY: We have part-time morning and/or evening shifts available, including rotating weekend on-call shifts. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) functions as a member of the Home Health team, proving care to diverse types of consumers with disabilities in their homes; interacts with families; interrelates with office staff; and maintains a high degree of confidentiality.
▪ Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement
▪ Differentials paid for weekends, hours after 5:00 p.m., and on-call
▪ Great place to work for CNA experience during nursing school
▪ We'll work with your schedule as much as possible
▪ Need extra income now? We can get you started soon!
▪ We love our CNAs! Join us now!
▪ Able to lift/move 50 lbs., bend, squat, and kneel
▪ Must have reliable transportation, a valid Colorado driver's license and insurance; travel within Boulder County (all weather)
▪ Multiple short residential visits (each around 45 min.-1 hr.)
▪ CPR certified
▪ Available to be on-call rotating weekends
▪ Fluent in spoken/written English
▪ Prompt and reliable
CPWD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please click "reply" above for contact information. You are welcome to call or email with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!