If you want to work at an office with a fun environment, friendly coworkers, lots of cookies, and great office culture then you’ve found the right place! We are dedicated to providing an amazing work environment since we strongly believe a great work environment leads to great patient care. We hold our short morning huddles in massage chairs while eating fresh made cookies, we play fun games to help reach our goals, and we have Easter eggs (hidden surprises/prizes) available in the office regularly, we are always open to suggestions to make work more enjoyable and efficient. There will be plenty of space for growth and promotion even within the first year.
• Prepare procedure rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment into place, as well as complete breakdown and disinfection of all materials and supplies.
• Assist dentist chairside in all procedures, ensuring patient comfort.
• Assist in updating and maintaining patient dental records
• Provide support to dentists and staff as needed
• Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health
• Comply with all State and Federal regulations, including but not limited to HIPAA, OSHA, CDC, CDA, and ADA requirements.
Qualifications and skill:
• Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong knowledge of computer programs
• Self-starter with a desire to offer excellent care to patients and learn in the process.
Schedule: Part-Time with the potential for full time in the near future.
Education: High school or equivalent
Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred, but not required )
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers