compensation: $14-$17 per hour - pay commensurate with your experience, training, and skill set. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We Need a Front Desk Superstar! Nationally Recognized Functional Medicine Clinic Needs a Bright, Motivated, Personable Superstar to Help Us Grow and to Grow With Us!
If you are an extraordinary individual looking for an opportunity to learn about incredible leading-edge medicine, interact with our amazing clients, work with our elite staff, and grow your skills and knowledge as you help us grow, this is a job for you.
We need a personable, organized, and motivated, people-person that can handle our front desk/reception and other administrative duties. You must be great with people, great on the phone, very comfortable with technology and focused on providing extraordinary customer service.
This is a full-time position.
This is a dynamic and rapidly evolving position. We are looking for a staff member that would like to become an integral member of our rapidly expanding practice. We are a “boutique” medical clinic and are looking for someone with EXCEPTIONAL people skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person in this field of cutting-edge medicine. The following are your daily expectations but are not limited, we expect flexibility and a willingness to dive in whenever and wherever is needed.
- Ensure Every BLI Client Receives an Extraordinary Experience.
- Process telephone and client portal inquiries in an efficient and personable manner.
- Welcome and room incoming clients - checkout and inform departing clients.
- Operate calmly and effectively in busy or multi-track situations.
- Ensure we are constantly improving, optimizing, and innovating every element of the client and employee experience, including our internal processes and technology.
- Support our continued growth, while still maintaining the high-touch, BLI Family culture that has created our national reputation.
- Communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to standards for patient confidentiality, safety, attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance.
Who Should Apply:
Anyone that loves being at the forefront of medicine, and is bright, motivated, organized, innovative, adept at multitasking, excellent with people, and ready to come apply your skills and experience to making a difference in a business that is defining the next generation of medicine.
What Will Give You an Edge in Getting the Job:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Highly Skilled at Interacting with Clients via Phone and In-Person
- Being Massively Organized and Consistent
- Work Well Within a Small Motivated Team – No Lone Wolves
- Excel at and Enjoy Customer Service – A Passion to go the Extra Mile for Our Clients
- A Personal Interest in and Intellectually Curiosity about Optimized Health – Someone That Walks the Walk
- Comfortable with Technology and Innovation
- Knowing Medical Terminology and Being Familiar with Medical Office Operations
- Having an MA (Medical Assistant) Certification
- Prior Experience with Functional Medicine, HRT, Regenerative Medicine
- Prior Experience with Pipefy Software.
$14-$17 per hour - pay commensurate with your experience, training, and skill set.
- Participation in the Company’s Paid Time Off (“PTO”) policy.
- Participation in the Company’s Paid Holiday plan.
- Participation in the Company’s in-house employee health consultation plan (no cost curb-side provider consultations, along with labs, supplements, peptides, regenerative services, prescriptions and other company services at employee discounts).
- We are a small boutique clinic and we do not provide any formal health insurance benefit.
Boulder Longevity Institute (BLI) has been providing highly personalized, boutique, regenerative health care since 2006. Our ability to uniquely treat the individual and consistently remain at the forefront of innovative medicine has led to our ongoing growth and recognition as one of the top functional/regenerative clinics in the country.
Our tagline is “Tomorrow’s Medicine Today” and we have consistently provided the innovation and new treatment protocols to back that up. This innovation and laser-like focus on improving our client’s lives represents the fundamental culture that has been instilled at BLI
If you would like to be part of a rapidly evolving company committed to providing an extraordinary client experience, changing the way medicine is practiced, and improving lives every day – if you would like to become part of The BLI Family - please contact us about this opportunity.
Please send resume via posting site.
Call 303-443-0036 for more information
BLI will be performing background and reference checks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers