compensation: Sign-on Bonus! •Monthly Stipend $1200.00 (half of that not taxed) •Room and Board (i.e. rent and utilities paid; provide own bedroom furnishings) • One Weekend Off per month employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Windhorse Community Services—in Boulder, Colorado—provides home-based support services for individuals with mental health challenges.
We are looking for grounded and compassionate people to each share a household with a Windhorse client in a treatment situation. Must be COVID vaccinated!
The Housemate role affords a unique educational experience with the Windhorse team approach and mindfulness-based model.
• Share a home—and build relationship—with a client
• Participate in weekly household upkeep activities
• Participate in a team meeting, household meeting & one-on-one supervision each week
• Presence in the house per week: approximately 20 waking hours available to client
• Overnights in the house
• Minimum 6-month commitment (1-year commitment preferred)
Send resume and cover letter to Dr. Lori Heintzelman, HR Administrator, at email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities