compensation: •Sign-on Bonus! •Monthly Stipend •Room and Board (i.e. rent and utilities paid; provide own bedroom furnishings) •Bonus at completion of 6 months (and every 6 months completed after that) •One Weekend Off Monthly (non-cumulative) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Windhorse Community Services, Inc. provides home-based mental health support services. WCS is seeking Therapeutic Housemates to each be part of a treatment team and share a home with a client.
• Build relationship with a client
• Participate in household domestic activities (e.g. cooking, cleaning)
• Participate in weekly team meeting, household meeting & one-on-one supervision.
• Presence in the house per week: approximately 20 hours engaging with client + overnights
• Minimum 6-month commitment
* Contemplative background a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities