compensation: 55,000-65,000/year employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital Media Treatment and Education Center
Position Description: Digital Media Treatment & Education Center (dTEC®) is an outpatient treatment program at the forefront of the digital media overuse and addiction treatment field located in Boulder, CO. dTEC provides individual, couple, family and group therapy, clinical and professional training. dTEC is seeking an experienced, licensed, systemic-oriented clinician with experience treating behavioral addictions, substance addictions, and mental illness.
This position is a blend of virtual therapy and in office. In order to apply, you must live in close proximity to our office location in Boulder, CO.
1. Provide an updated resume, including three professional references.
2. Provide a cover letter that includes;
a. Highlight your experience working with substance abuse/addictions and behavioral addictions.
b. Highlight your experience working with families and parents.
c. Describe your experience working with digital media overuse and addictions.
d. Please share with us what interests you in working with digital media overuse and addictions.
● Master's degree or higher in counseling, clinical psychology, marriage and family therapy. (Prefer LPC, LMFT, PsyD).
o A License is required that is current and in good standing.
o Family therapy training and experience as a family therapist is required.
● Minimum of 7-10 years in the field of mental health and addiction treatment. Minimum of 5 years post-license experience providing individual, family, and group therapy.
● Training and experience utilizing systemic and individual therapies, such as Structural Family Therapy & Solution Focused Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing.
● Experience working with children and adolescents is required.
● Experience supervising and training clinicians.
● Experience working with clients with social anxiety, ADHD, attachment, and Autism Spectrum disorder.
Clinical Responsibilities: (80% of a full-time position)
● Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy services.
● Plan and prepare ahead of time for therapy sessions and related client collaboration meetings.
● Create and maintain a safe, healthy, and professional boundaries with each client.
● Engage with colleagues and supervisors to discuss strategies to help support clients.
● Continue personal development of learning new research and proven strategies to improve therapeutic skills and increase knowledge of digital media overuse interventions and treatment approaches.
● Maintain requirements for licensure.
Administrative Responsibilities: (20% of a full-time position)
● Keep up to date and accurate client records.
● Communicate clearly and on time with team members and clients via email and phone.
● Provide intake responsibilities, including managing and returning new client calls and emails, providing necessary information about the services, and setting up clinical assessments.
● Assist directors in program development.
First and foremost, this position provides flexibility and autonomy when it comes to scheduling.
Because we are a systems program, being available to meet with clients/families in the evenings is required.
Some weekend work may be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is a full-time salary position; 55,000-65,000/year
Benefits include; An increase in salary once the therapist completes our training program, achieves a certain client case-load, flexible schedule; After 90 days, the candidate begins to accrue paid time off and can opt into a monthly health flexible spending program. Tuition support for training that is relevant to this position is provided.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers