High point Home Care agency is looking for Full-time and part-time Caregiver and/or CNA to work in Denver and the surrounding areas with reliable transportation and strong people skills to assist client's with their amount of care. No experience is necessary. High Point Home Care offers a multitude of resources for our employees. We currently offer health benefits, retirement plans, quarterly bonuses (if applicable) and complimentary training courses for our employees.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You will also assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Escorting the client to medical and other appointments. You may also assist with running errands and grocery shopping.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs through ClearCare software system.
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Prior job experience is beneficial.
- A driver’s license is strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
Our goal as a Home Care agency is to provide each client with support, physical/emotional care to keep them in their own home providing compassion, dignity and respect. We serve the elderly, blind, and disabled populations.
Come join our team at High Point Home Care LLC and grow with us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers