Occupational Therapist needed to make home visits in Longmont, Boulder, and surrounding areas.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Makes home visits and provides the care ordered by the physician
• Assesses patients needs, reports findings to physician, obtains orders for new needs, and implement the care plan
• Completes required documentation that makes evident patient/family needs, interventions, and progress in accordance with clinical, quality, and regulatory requirements.
Assures that all documentation is available in the electronic record within the deadlines.
• Assures that patient and family needs are identified, prioritized, and met in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
• Uses the principles of patient-centered, family-focused care to interact with patients, families, physicians, employees and other caregivers.
• Collaborates with appropriate team members to develop and implement patient-specific plans of care
• Participates, as needed, in regular team conferences with other home care disciplines to promote information exchange, determine care assignments, and to promote integration of care plan.
We have provided homecare to clients along the Front Range of Colorado for over 40 years and are passionate about quality and customer service. Contact us today for a personal interview. We would love to hear from you.