Balfour Senior Living, a resort style senior living community, is seeking a team-oriented professional to deliver exceptional service for our residents as a LPN in our Assisted Living Retirement Community. Located in Louisville, Colorado, we are a locally-owned community committed to providing a “new generation of retirement living” for seniors, offering a full continuum of care from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing care and every stage of memory care.
At Balfour, we are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and a customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing associate’s individual strengths where employees can attain personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team oriented atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day resident and nursing care activities on the assisted living unit. In addition, they will administer resident nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse and participate in the delivery and evaluation of patient care and also ensure the health, comfort, and safety of our residents according to Balfour standards. This person will also rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Full time, half time, and three quarter time positions are eligible for health benefits and dental benefits as well as tuition reimbursement benefits!
• Healthcare Insurance
• Tuition Assistance
• Vacation/PTO/Sick days
• Life Insurance
• Employee Referral Bonus (60 days/90 days/6 months)
We have full time benefit eligible positions available,
We also have part time and PRN positions available.
• Days: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
• Evenings: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
• Nights: 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
• Valid and current L.P.N.
• Previous experience in a care giving role or working with seniors preferred
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
• Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
• Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
• Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to lift a minimum of 55 lbs