Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. CVCH is a modern, well-equipped Community Health Center, with fully integrated EMR, and our services include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Therapist at our Children’s Behavioral Health location.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
• Licensed Mental Health Professional in WA State or eligible to obtain licensure upon hire.
• Two years of mental health experience under the supervision of a qualified licensed professional to obtain licensure as indicated per RCW and WAC requirements.
• Valid WA State Driver’s License with good driving record and access to a vehicle that is legally insured to be used for off-site clinical services consultation or case management.
• Basic Life Support.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Preferred Child Mental Health Specialist and/or Ethnic Minority Mental Health Specialist.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Schedules
• Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
• 100 % Employer Paid Medical
• NHSC Loan Repayment
• Retirement with Company Matching
• Free Gym Membership
• Relocation/Signing bonus
• Third world Spanish-language immersion program
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
We invite you to visit our website (www.cvch.org) to learn more or to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers