Behavior Change Institute, recently honored as a "Top Workplace", is a nationally recognized service agency and that specializes in providing Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for individuals diagnosed with autism and their families. It is our mission to inspire hope and improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve through an ongoing commitment to excellence in all that we do. We are committed to facilitating, providing and improving access to high-quality treatment options for all communities, especially those that are rural and traditionally underserved. Through our TeleBehavioral Health Service Model, we have improved access to quality care in even the most remote locations, while simultaneously building capacity.
Under the supervision of Behavior Change Institute's Human Resources Benefits Administrator, the HR Onboarding Coordinator will provide full-time support to Behavior Change Institute's Human Resource Department facilitating all aspects of new Employee Onboarding and Exit.
Essential Duties Include The Following:
• Complete all employment verifications through e-verify.
• Complete verification of educational degrees and professional credentials.
• Complete professional reference verification for all prospective employees.
• Initiate and review criminal background screenings for all Interns and prospective employees.
o Request adverse action notifications when necessary
• Facilitate criminal background clearance releases upon request by third party community-partners where Company providers are rendering community-based treatment.
• Respond to outside requests for professional references for current and past employees
• Oversee timely execution of employment offer letters
• Support new employees in becoming fully integrated with team members
• Facilitate pairings and introduction between new employees and peer mentors
• Oversee timely submission of employment paperwork and ensure paperwork is completed fully and accurately
• Establish compensation and tax profiles for new employees within Company Payroll Database
• Create new user accounts across all essential software platforms
• Enroll full-time employees in Company’s benefit platform
• Enroll RBT Interns by entering candidates into training program database and collecting necessary documentation for internship program, report intern numbers to training department bi-monthly
• Invite new employees to attend required new hire orientation weekly or as needed
• Facilitate application for military base pass acquisition in relevant areas
• Coordinate new employee headshots and professional biographies for Company Directory
• Assist with facilitation of staff exit procedure
• Generate and track employee exit documents
• Inactivate employee accounts
• Terminate employee benefits
• Document employees eligibility for future employment
HR AUDITING AND REPORTING
• Complete HR auditing and reporting as assigned
HR FILE MAINTENANCE
• Establish and maintain HR files for all current and past employees
• Perform other duties as required
• No supervisory responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years of administrative support in Human Resources required
Job Requirements/General Competencies
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage a high volume of details
• Ability to effectively triage and prioritize a high volume of tasks
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Absolute comfort using technology and communicating across multiple modalities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and general database management
Ability to produce careful documentation for employee human resource files, in accordance with best practice. Ability to write in English and produce written material with appropriate grammar preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from your direct supervisor, employees, job candidates and community partners when appropriate. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively using compassionate language and offer structured support to staff and interns in verbal and written language.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, pictorial or schedule form. Ability to demonstrate good judgment and efficiency during decision-making.
Ability to work collaboratively with others. Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate efficient use of time.
Ability to portray a professional, polished appearance and manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand and drive. The employee is also required to use their hands and reach with their arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401-K Retirement Plan
• Certified Financial Planning
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• 529 College Savings Plan
• Professional Development Funds
• Paid Time Off and Flex Time
We take great pride in our professional team and therefore we provide competitive pay and ongoing opportunities for professional development and advancement!
Behavior Change Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Behavior Change Institute and the state where you work.