FUN, CARING FULL TIME NANNY NEEDED
Location: North Boulder
Start Date: Full time May 21st
Professional busy parents need help with the house and their 3 and 7 years old. Mom and dad run a business that is taking off and need a great nanny to help with the kids. They will need a nanny full time this summer starting May 21st and until the kids go back to school in August. The hours starting in May will be 8am-4:30 or 5pm Monday-Friday. Once the kids are back in school they would like a nanny from 11am-5pm Mon-Fri. They could accommodate a nanny that needs full time hours as they have plenty of household errands and things to keep the nanny busy. If a nanny would like less hours they could accommodate that as well.
If a nanny is available for 5 hours a week starting ASAP to do household manager things that is a bonus but not required.
They would like to find a nanny who is responsible, fun, caring and able to help with grocery shopping, laundry, household tasks, dinner prep and playing with the children as well as driving them to activities around town.
They want to be able to come home from work and spend time with their children and not have worry about the household things that need to get done. A nanny that has experience running a household and that is proactive is huge!
They will guarantee the nanny hours if they go out of town as they have 2 older dogs that would need to be watched.
This awesome family is offering $18-$21/hr. based on the nanny’s experience.
Please call Jennifer for more details on the job.
Apply at https://www.superior-nannies.com/ if you meet all of the nanny requirements:
SUPERIOR NANNIES CAREGIVERS MUST BE:
· At least 18 years of age
· Have at least 2 years of child care experience outside of your family
· Able to provide your own insured, reliable vehicle to take to and from the job each day
· Able to prove a valid drivers license
· CPR and or First aide certified or willing to get certified with in the first month of hire
· Able to provide SUPERIOR NANNIES with the names and numbers of at least two childcare references that are not related to you.
· Eligible to work in the United States.
· Willing to provide a clean criminal back round check.
• Willing to stay with a family for a minimum of one year if permanent.
• Willing to do light housekeeping related to the children.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers