Work from home parents are searching for an active, calm, caring, fun, responsible nanny to care for their 2 .5 year old on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am-12pm. They are also flexible on the hours if a nanny would like to come from 7-11a.m.or 12 pm. If a nanny is looking for more hours a she could do grocery shopping and errands for 2-3 hours a week after the child goes down for her nap. This family would also be open to a nanny working one evening for a few hours so they could have a date night. This is not a requirement but options they are open to.
They do not want their child watching any T.V. or electronics and would prefer a nanny that will not be on her phone at all while caring for their sweet 2.5 years old. They would like a nanny to engage with their child in fun and age appropriate activities inside and outside the home. They are looking for a nanny get outside everyday, and go to playgrounds, hikes or just explore the fun outdoors.
Both mom and dad work from home. Therefore; a nanny that is comfortable with this is a must! They also have 2 dogs.
They are willing to guarantee hours each week and are looking for a nanny for 8-15 hours a week. They will pay $18-$20/hr. based on the nanny’s experience.
Please apply at https://www.superior-nannies.com/ under the for nannies tab ONLY if you meet the following requirements:
SUPERIOR NANNIES CAREGIVERS MUST BE:
· At least 18 years of age
· Have at least 2 years of child care experience outside of your family
· Able to provide your own insured, reliable vehicle to take to and from the job each day
· Able to prove a valid drivers license
· CPR and or First aide certified or willing to get certified with in the first month of hire
· Able to provide SUPERIOR NANNIES with the names and numbers of at least two childcare references that are not related to you.
· Eligible to work in the United States.
· Willing to provide a clean criminal back round check.
• Willing to stay with a family for a minimum of one year if permanent.
• Willing to do light housekeeping related to the children.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers