$18-$20 Newborn and toddler experienced nanny needed
Location: Cherry Creek, Denver
Start Date: April 8th (flexible)
Cheerful, fun, proactive, warm nanny is needed part time to care for a fun, active, intelligent 3.5 year old boy and his newborn sister due April 18th 5-6 d days a week from 2pm-8pm. Ideally this family would like a nanny 4-5 days during the week and 1 day on the weekend, however they are flexible with this for the right nanny.
This family is looking for a professional nanny that has at least 2 years of experience caring for newborns. They would like a nanny that is able to step in and be open to helping in any way possible. The nanny will need to arrive at 2pm and help with laundry and other household duties, or care for the baby while mom does household chore. The nanny will pick up their 3.5 year old from school at 3pm or 4 pm, help the mom with dinner and bathing the children and anything else mom might need help with.
This is a no screen time household and want a nanny who will engage and play with both children.
They would like a nanny to start before the baby arrives so everyone can get use to each other and get the routine down. This family needs a nanny from April until the beginning of July. They will be gone for 2 months and will need a nanny again in Sept. If the nanny is a great fit, and open, they could have the nanny come back in Sept. and work for the next year. They are open to having a nanny temporarily from April-end of June as well
This family is looking for the right fit and is anxious to start interviewing candidates ASAP.
Please apply under the for nannies tab if you meet all of the qualifications.
Why chose Superior Nannies LLC
· We can help you with negotiating pay
· We coach families on how important benefits are to offer nannies
· We provide family/nanny contracts so the family knows what is expected of them
· We are always a phone call away to discuss any problems
· We care about and respect our nannies
· We do NOT charge any fees to the nanny
Superior Nannies LLC knows how difficult it can be to find the right childcare position. We are here to help you find the right family to work for. We are looking for dependable, reliable, caring, compassionate, patient, and mature nannies to work for families in the Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Westminster, Broomfeild and Denver areas.
SUPERIOR NANNIES CAREGIVERS MUST BE:
· At least 18 years of age
· Have at least 2 years of child care experience outside of your family
· Able to provide your own insured, reliable vehicle to take to and from the job each day
· Able to prove a valid drivers license
· CPR and or First aide certified or willing to get certified with in the first month of hire
· Able to provide SUPERIOR NANNIES with the names and numbers of at least two childcare references that are not related to you.
· Eligible to work in the United States.
· Willing to provide a clean criminal back round check.
• Willing to stay with a family for a minimum of one year if permanent.
• Willing to do light housekeeping related to the children.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers