- Over 18+ - Cleaning supplies - Valid U.S. Driver’s License - iPhone or Android mobile phone
What you'll do
- Deep cleaning between member reservations and ensuring that Landing homes are in move-in ready condition
- Perform home cleanings in member occupied homes
- Coordinate with the Landing Install and Design teams and movers to set up and decorate brand new Landing homes with furniture and household goods, creating a warm and inviting ambiance for our members
- Work with Landing HQ to ensure Members are familiarized with property, and confident in their decision to commit to a Landing Home
- Provide top-tier customer service while checking Members in and out of Landing homes - Pick up essential items from stores to bring to our Members
Landing is a network of fully furnished luxury apartment homes across the country. Our membership-based network gives people the ability to live where they want, on the terms that make sense to them. We offer both fully-furnished and unfurnished apartments, flexible leases, and all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. We're redefining home and setting a new standard for modern living, one apartment at a time."
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers