Aerotek are hiring for a maintenance helper in the Boulder area for EMCOR at Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin is an aerospace facility and EMCOR performs the building maintenance on the facility itself. We will train for this position, but need someone with construction, mechanical aptitude, remodeling experience, handyman, etc.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities.
- Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, plumbing, and plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
- May be required to troubleshoot facilities problems and reports them to supervisor.
- May interpret blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
- May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
- Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
- Snow removal when necessary
-Mechanical aptitude, construction experience, apartment maintenance, HVAC apprentice. But all applicants will be considered.
-Must be eligible for a Department of Defense Security Clearance (you do not have to pay for the clearance it will be provided to you).
The shift will be on days. However, one week you'll work M-F on 8 hour shifts and the next week will be M-Thurs on 10 hr shifts.
Please apply with an updated resume to the contact below
Aerotek Skilled Trades