compensation: $16 - $21.25/hour DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
** COMPENSATION **
Salary will be based on experience and includes additional bonuses:
• Additional bonuses for completion of rooms in excess of standard daily assignment, PAID WEEKLY!
• $1,000 hiring bonus!
As Boulder's premier Hotel & Spa we strive to create memorable travel experiences for our guests and exceptional employment experiences for our associates. St Julien's goal is to become the destination of choice in the State of Colorado by providing world-class service. To do this, we must find and invest in associates who have talents that will enhance St Julien's Four Star/Four Diamond reputation and brand.
We are looking for highly motivated and professional Room Attendants whose primary responsibilities will be to clean guest rooms as assigned and adhere to St Julien Hotel & Spa’s standards of cleanliness and timeliness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Stock all carts daily with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens. Transport carts to assigned guest room and securely position.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, in accordance with OSHA and St Julien regulations
- Safely and correctly handle and remove soiled linens and trash
- Replace all guest amenities as needed
- Clean assigned quota of rooms, as assigned by manager
- Write accurate room status on assignment daily
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be detail oriented. Previous Housekeeping experience is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work morning/daytime shifts, weekends, and holidays
St Julien Hotel & Spa offers amazing Perks & Benefits!
All St Julien associates are eligible for the following:
• Paid sick leave
• FREE RTD EcoPass
• Aflac supplemental insurance options
• 401(k) with Company match
• 50% discount the Spa and Jill's Restaurant
• Discounted associate room rate
• AND MORE!
Full Time associates are eligible for the following additional Perks & Benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays (including associate's birthday)
Find us on Glassdoor.com to see what other associates say about working here!
As a part of our pre-employment screening process, candidates who are extended an offer of employment are required to pass a criminal background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities