As Boulder's premier Hotel & Spa we strive to create memorable travel experiences for our guests and exceptional employment experiences for our associates. St Julien's goal is to become the destination of choice in the State of Colorado by providing world-class service. To do this, we must find and invest in associates who have talents that will enhance St Julien's Four Star/Four Diamond reputation and brand.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Room Attendants whose primary responsibilities are to clean guest rooms as assigned and adhere to St Julien Hotel & Spa's standards of cleanliness and timeliness.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stock all carts daily with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens. Transport carts to assigned guest room and securely position.
- Uses correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, in accordance with OSHA and St. Julien regulations
- Safely and correctly handle and remove soiled lines and trash.
- Replace all guest amenities as needed.
- Clean assigned quota of rooms, as assigned by St. Julien Hotel & Spa.
- Write accurate room status on assignment daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Full-Time position. Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Related experience required. Hospitality experience a plus.
If you are interested in partnering with us for one of these amazing opportunities visit us online: http://www.stjulien.com/careers
St Julien Hotel & Spa offers amazing Perks & Benefits!
All Associates are eligible for the following Perks & Benefits:
• EcoPass (Bus Pass)
• Weekly Paychecks
• Direct Deposit
• 50% off the Spa, Jill's Restaurant and T-Zero
• Room Rate of $109 - 6 nights a year
• 1 free meal per shift
• 401K Plan
• AND MORE!
Full Time Associates are eligible for the following Perks & Benefits:
• PTO, Holiday Pay & Birthday Pay
Find us on Glassdoor.com to see what other associates say about working here!
As a part of our pre-employment screening process, candidates who are extended an offer of employment are required to pass a criminal background check.