Landscape Construction Workers $17-$20 plus Hr (Boulder County)
compensation: $17 - $20 per hr for the right laborers, more for experienced foremen and irrigation techs employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
**Please leave a contact number when sending an email**
**Por Favor responder en espanol si es su preferencia favor de dejar su numero de telefono**
Want to join a great company that cares for it's employees and encourages growth from within?
Boulder Landscape & Design, a 40 year-old landscaping company is hiring individuals with experience in landscape construction and irrigation!! $17-$20+ for the right people. Must have landscaping experience to apply.
Having a valid driver's license (starts at $18) with good driving record is preferred!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Installation of landscaping trees, plants, rock products, and mulch.
2. Assist with installation and repair of irrigation systems.
3. Occasionally operate a variety of heavy equipment including tractors, skid-steers, and mini excavators.
4. Operating a variety of equipment including all types of mowers, trimmers, back pack blowers, hedge trimmers,
chain saws, other power tools, and hand tools.
5. Perform preventative maintenance of tools and equipment.
6. Drive company truck with attached trailer to various job locations.
1. Stand and walk for long periods of time and work in all weather conditions.
2. Push, pull, and lift heavy objects of 20 pounds to 80 pounds.
3. Must be a good team member.
4. Must have ability to safely work with gas powered equipment.
5. Must be reliable, hardworking, and honest.
6. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus!
Wage dependent on knowledge and experience. Minimum $17/hour for 2 week trial period.
**In addition to great pay we offer weekly pay checks, paid holidays, company shirts, and bonus opportunities!**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers