Packing/Moving Professional (Longmont and Surrounding Area)
compensation: $15.00 plus depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Caring Transitions of North Denver and Longmont is looking for individuals with great attitudes, a heart for service, high integrity, and willingness to help others. The job varies with each project. We are privileged to serve seniors and their families who are in the midst of transitioning to a new home. Our services include downsizing, relocation, and estate liquidations. We provide an array of services to ease the stresses seniors face during what can be an incredibly challenging time.
• Professional packing of household goods to be moved
• Unpacking & Resettling household goods in new home or apartment
• Hauling supplies/moving boxes to and from warehouse
• Prepping & staging houses for estate sales
• Prepping, staging, and taking pictures for online auction
• Interacting with clients, their families, and coworkers
• Lifting of boxes/decor and some furniture within home
• And much more!
This is perfect position for college students, stay-at-home moms, retirees, or someone looking to earn a little extra money while helping others. This will not be a good primary source of income job. The ideal candidate will be friendly; customer service oriented and has a passion for serving others. Honesty, integrity, and reliability are paramount.
Requirements (including, but not limited to)
• Must have a reliable source of transportation
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds
• Bend and kneel, go up and down stairs many times a day and sometimes may have to work in a dusty/dirty environment
• Must be able to stand and work for long periods of time
• Must have a smart phone and access to a computer for scheduling and timekeeping apps
• Must be authorized to work in the United States - no sponsorships available
The position offers flexible hours, a stress-free work environment and the opportunity to help others. The position is part-time / casual with opportunity for full-time as the business continues to grow.
Caring Transitions of North Denver and Longmont is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All prospective employees will be subject to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers