compensation: $15.00-$16.00 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Lot Attendant
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is seeking a Lot Attendant to join their Sales team. Previous dealership Lot Attendant experience is helpful.
Compensation: $15.00-$16.00 per hour based on experience
Work Hours: Full Time schedule as defined
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Verifies receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the dealership. Parks vehicles in the new and pre-owned vehicle lot in an orderly manner.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITY
• Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
• Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
• Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
• Parks new vehicles in assigned areas.
• Catalogs and stores keys.
• Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
• Cycles aged new vehicle inventory to the main focal point of the lot.
• Assist Used Car manager with pre-owned vehicle display and on lot marketing.
• Delivers sold vehicles to the preparation department.
• Assist with preparation of sold vehicles for delivery or show.
• Keeps showroom and sales lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
• 1 to 3 months related experience is preferred.
• Excellent driving and parking skills required.
• English language required (bilingual is a plus)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one with supervisor and customer and small group situations with customers.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
• Regularly exposed to all weather elements including hand carwash environment.
• Health care coverage offered including medical/dental
• 401k Plan (retirement benefit)
• Paid Holidays/vacation/sick leave
• Life Insurance
Stevinson Automotive is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.