compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Account Supervisor is responsible for managing client relationships, project managing the team ensuring quality deliverables on-time, presenting recommendations to clients and influencing media strategy. They have a strong advertising background and at least 3 years of experience managing campaigns and clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are proud to be selected as one of Colorado's Top Companies To Watch by BuiltInColorado. Located in the heart of Boulder, we have a dog friendly office, company bikes to ride to lunch or just to get outside, a relaxed dress code, monthly happy hours, epic ping pong battles, fantastic people, work from home policy, a high tech gym, and summer hours. The office is located a block away from Whole Foods and the new Google campus, down the street from Boulder RTD station with direct access to Denver, on the Boulder Bike Path, and right across from the famous Sanitas Brewery. A monthly toll road stipend is offered to North Denver commuters. Supply covers 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be strong with client presentation skills, having a commanding, knowledgeable presence, yet also have strong people skills, ability to read the room and adapt to the audience.
• Stellar relationship building skills, earning client trust quickly, able to balance both what’s best for the client and the agency, as well as getting results with collaboration and buy-in on all sides.
• Create thorough presentations, ensuring information is presented in a client-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
• Manage to the KPI within budgets to drive results and clearly articulates successes.
• Act as a business consultant solving clients’ business-level problems, sometimes beyond media.
• Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently with a high degree of organization. Under-promise and over-deliver. Connect dots of possible obstacles down the road and take steps to prevent them from occurring.
• Be accountable for accuracy and quality of assignments by checking details of all media plans/buys, budget related documents, time sensitive deadlines and other projects of self and assistant planner. Provide fully proofed assignments in client ready format to Group Account Director for review as needed.
• Coordinate with media team to analyze, select, provide well thought out recommendations on plans and campaigns.
• Coordinate with creative partner agencies, foster the relationship and ensure creative will complement media plan to deliver results.
• Proactively seek out opportunities for the client.
• Possess a critical degree of accuracy and quality standards. Have high expectations and thrive in creating processes.
• Become familiar with search, programmatic display, social media and traditional marketing.
• Potentially assist with the management, coordination, and placement of traditional media buys.
• Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to answer high level client questions and acts as a liaison with the media team.
• Understand and challenge media conventions.
• At least 3 years of account management experience
• Ability to transform business numbers into actionable plans
• Strategic thinker, critical thinker and active problem solver
• Curious, creative & passionate
• Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
• Ability to balance long term thinking with short term results.
• Effectively writes and delivers presentations. Ability to tell a story, whether that be in 30 minutes, or adapt to that same story in only 5 minutes on the fly!
• Develops strong relationships with clients, touts team successes, and tactfully sets expectations and steers them toward strategic decisions.
• Advanced knowledge of Keynote (or power point with a strong visual eye)
• Basic mathematical skills, and an appreciation for quantitative results
Additional ideal experience:
• Stays abreast of new ad industry best practices and emerging technology. Stays abreast of the vertical industries of your client base.
• Proficiency in Excel
• Digital media planning or integrated media planning
• Digital media experience, preferable with programmatic, social, or search
• Experience shaping and developing media strategy by crafting accurate, creative, defendable, well thought out media plans.
• Verticals: retail, travel, fashion, restaurant, food & beverage
• Direct response mindset, even with branding accounts.
• Familiar with media software such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, Adwords, Google Analytics, STRATA, SQAD.
• Understanding of online site and campaign reporting metrics
Our media convictions encompass the following views:
• Top results are founded by innovative ideas that are backed by solid data and analytics.
• Each communication channel we choose should yield measurable, efficient, targeted results.
• The best media plans are based on forward-thinking and data-driven strategies.
• Each element of a plan should be fluid and adaptable.
• The strongest execution is driven by strong processes and constant monitoring and optimization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers