compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for creating and managing campaigns that drive results for Supply’s clients. They are an expert in paid digital media. They have an analytical mind, are able to generate key insights, and don’t accept the status quo. The Digital Media Buying Specialist has three years of digital media buying experience in either programmatic display, paid social, or PPC Media (a Media Coordinator Position is also open for applicants with less experience).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are proud to be selected as one of Colorado's Top Companies To Watch by BuiltInColorado. Located in the heart of Boulder, we have a dog friendly office, company bikes to ride to lunch or just to get outside, a relaxed dress code, monthly happy hours, epic ping pong battles, fantastic people, work from home policy, a high tech gym, and summer hours. The office is located a block away from Whole Foods and the new Google campus, down the street from Boulder RTD station with direct access to Denver, on the Boulder Bike Path, and right across from the famous Sanitas Brewery. A monthly toll road stipend is offered to North Denver commuters. Supply covers 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
· Be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are of the highest caliber and free of errors.
· Manages to the campaign KPI to drive results and performance. Clearly articulates successes and recommendations.
· Work with Account and Media Planning teams to ideate on media strategies, tactics, and targeting for media plans, ensuring information is presented in a client-friendly, digestible format that conveys the key takeaways and insights.
· Analyze, select, provide well thought out recommendations on plans and projects.
· Proactively seek out opportunities for the client and company.
· Understand and continuously research the media industry to stay at the forefront.
· Possess a critical degree of accuracy and quality standards. Have high expectations and thrive in creating processes.
· Be accountable for accuracy and quality of assignments by checking details of all media plans/buys, budget related documents, time sensitive deadlines and other projects.
· Act as a business consultant solving clients’ business-level problems, sometimes beyond media.
· Understand and challenge media conventions.
· Be responsible for creating, maintaining, and analyzing the client dashboard.
· 3+ years of digital media buying experience
· Experience buying programmatic display, paid social, or PPC media
· Familiar/expert in a few, if not all, ad tech and media programs such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Analytics
· Previous experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media setups
· Ability to synthesize complex digital strategies and optimizations into digestible insights
· Ability to transform business numbers into actionable digital media strategy
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Strategic and critical thinker. Independent, active problem solver
· Curious, creative, and passionate
· Technical proficiency in Datorama (preferred), Tableau, Domo, or similar BI tool
· Ability to analyze large sets of data
· Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently
· Ability to balance long term thinking with short term results
· Demonstrate and naturally live our mantra: Passion First. Push Boundaries. Make it Happen.
ADDITIONAL IDEAL EXPERIENCE
· Experience with both direct response and branding campaigns, skewing heavier toward DR
· Familiarity with CRM, HTML/CSS, affiliate management, coding, lead generation are all pluses
· Media mix modeling, attribution, or data analytics background
Our media convictions encompass the following views:
· Top results are founded by innovative ideas that are backed by solid data and analytics
· Each communication channel we choose should yield measurable, efficient, targeted results
· The best media plans are based on forward-thinking and data-driven strategies
· Each element of a plan should be fluid and adaptable so long as we are driving positive business results for the client
· The strongest execution is driven by strong processes and constant monitoring and optimization
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers