compensation: $14.00-$16.00 Per Hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Temp to Hire AM Shift-Immediate Start!
This is a Production Position, must have previous experience with Sculpting, Molding or similar industry.
The Master Artist is responsible for the creation of Tool ready Masters, usually from original sculpts of mannequins, forms and related products for the marketplace. This position takes a hands-on approach to making modifications and repairs to existing masters as necessary for tooling repairs, as well as any molding or casting as needed.
1. Intimate knowledge of mannequin creation through sculpting and master creation. In addition, working knowledge of human anatomy sculpting preferred.
2. Working knowledge of the retail fashion industry and current trends.
3. Intimate knowledge of master department tools, techniques and sculpting materials including clay, fiberglass, bondo, plaster, silicone, resins etc.
4. Intimate knowledge of the mold making processes for organic shapes.
5. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Outlook, Microsoft Windows, etc.
6. Working knowledge of molding, casting and production methods as they pertain to product development.
7. Working knowledge of the company processes and materials, as well as related industrial, technological and artistic processes and materials
1. BA / BFA /BS in visual arts, design or approximate equivalent education through work experience and/or other course work.
1. 3+ years of successful sculpting or mold/prototyping fabrication in a professional setting, with mannequin experience preferred.
2. Proven success as a new hire/Master in Training
Ability to lift 50-75 pounds. Extensive standing, stooping, bending and walking are required.
We are looking to staff this position ASAP. Qualified applicants can expect a call back within a day or two.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers