Interested in applying your marketing-related skillset to the fields of biotechnology and molecular diagnostics? Samba Scientific is looking for part-time workers and paid interns to join our team.
• Join a fast-growing marketing team working with emerging companies in molecular diagnostics and life sciences
• Learn best practices in strategic and tactical marketing from a team of experienced marketing directors
• Get firsthand experience creating marketing collateral, using Adobe software suite
• Career development, with potential for rapid advancement and promotion
• $15/hr., with an estimated 10-30 hours per week and opportunity for permanent full-time employment.
Potential roles include:
• Graphic design
• Video & animation
• Web development
• Database management
• Project management
• Technical writing
Ideal candidate qualifications:
• Basic understanding of molecular biology
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Firsthand familiarity with modern software applications
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Hungry for opportunity & career development
• Strong desire to develop professional skills
• Hard working, fast learning, easy to get along with
• 1-3 years of experience
Who is Samba Scientific?
Samba Scientific is a marketing agency focusing on accelerating commercial success for our clients. We are differentiated by our deep understanding of life science products, markets, and customers, and the ability to translate that into winning marketing strategies. By combining best practices in strategic marketing and creative media development, we are setting the new standard for what a specialized marketing firm can do.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers