Do you have a passion for plants, gardening, or cooking? Want to get your foot in the door at a unique horticultural company? AeroGrow International is actively looking for top notch Customer Service Representatives!!
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay and sales commissions, as well as a tight-knit team, and a fun and friendly environment. Schedules vary, and some weekends may be required. If you enjoy learning, love helping people, and want a unique opportunity to work on an exciting team with a cool product, check us out on aerogrow.com, and then apply! Full time or Part time positions available.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Respond quickly and sympathetically to a high volume of customers via phone calls, e-mails, and chat
• Troubleshoot product issues and send warranty replacement parts as needed
• Place new orders accurately and in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Identify customer needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions
• Utilize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Exceptional level of reliability; our superb level of customer service depends heavily on each representative being present and engaged with customers precisely when scheduled.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially active listening and empathy
• Ability to handle escalated calls in Supervisor’s absence positively and with poise
• Flexibility and adaptability will serve you well on this team as you handle dynamic customer inquiries
• Must be able to convey complex ideas, both verbally and in written communication
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, and ability to quickly learn order software, contact tracking system and phone system
• Knowledge of basic math: add, subtract, multiply and divide in units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals; and the ability to compute discounts and sale percentages accurately
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
• Ability to type with consistent speed and accuracy – minimum 45 wpm
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• High level of emotional awareness and emotional intelligence, as well as patience and a sense of humor
• 1-2 years of experience (or equivalent experience) in a high-volume Call Center
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
AeroGrow International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AeroGrow International complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities