compensation: $15/hour, plus benefits after 60 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Boulder manufacturing company is looking for an Electronics Assembler, Level 1. The main responsibilities are to perform any combination of tasks to assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, or products. This position must be able to read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed. This job primarily prepares component level and simple assembly items for shipment.
• Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Mount assembled and sub-assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets in chassis panels
• Connect component lead wires to printed circuits or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using bonding procedures and equipment
• Assemble and attach hardware such as clamps, caps, knobs, and switches to assemblies
• Forward completed orders to the warehouse department for shipping
• Inspect products and perform inspection procedures as required
• Support all company team members
• Notify the Production Lead of any material shortages or changes in use
• Strictly observe and follow inventory procedures
A background check and 2 negative COVID tests are a requirement of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers