compensation: $15/hr for 1st shift and $16.50 for 3rd shift employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Apex Systems is looking for a Pharmaceutical Production Technician for our client in Boulder, CO. This is a contract to hire opportunity and a great chance to join an growing pharmaceutical manufacturing team. This role will be responsible for the safe manufacturing of pharmaceutical ingredients and active ingredients within one of our client’s production sites. The production technician will perform various operations involving raw materials and intermediates all while following manufacturing procedures and SOP’s.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish/ maintain strong relationships between departments across the entire manufacturing process
- Work closely with fellow crew members, leads, and support groups to safely achieve manufacturing goals
- Thoroughly follows written procedures; accurately and completely documents operations as executed according to cGMP and our clients SOP’s.
- Prepares equipment for maintenance and maintains a consistent high level of housekeeping.
- Responsible for any other duties assigned while onsite.
Other duties include:
- Pre-Weighing/Pre-Packaging of raw materials
- General GMP review of manufacturing batch records
- Coordination of process setup resources and parts
- Perform routine manufacturing regulatory inspections/rounds
- Preparation and cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Confined space entry setup, standby, and rescue
- Implementation of audit action item response such as labeling, tagging, cleanup
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year in a GMP environment preferred
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is a huge plus
- The ability to think ahead to prepare for the next steps in processing and displays a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in their work.
- 12 hour shifts
- Open to working either day or night shift is required
- Overtime work every other week
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers