compensation: $15.00 per hour, $1,000 retention bonus, $1,000 referral bonus, medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k with 4% company match. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Level 1 Production Employees are the “Entry Level” position. In this position, an employee will be rotated amongst several entry level positions. These positions may include: Loading Bars into Pans, Tamping Bars in Pans, Loading Bars into Cartoning Equipment and basic Janitorial duties. The goal of being in this position is to acquire skills in several areas to allow for progression to higher skilled positions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading Raw Product into Pans
- Tamping raw product in pans to get consistent appearance
- Loading bars into cartoning equipment
- Janitorial tasks such as emptying trash, mopping floor, basic equipment cleaning, general housekeeping
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently:
- Assisting with movement, placement of raw materials in bakery
- Deep cleaning equipment, production areas
- Quality inspection
None – this position will not be responsible to supervise any other employees
Previous manufacturing and/or food management is strongly desired.
Education / Experience Desired:
- Prefer High School graduation or higher
- Previous manufacturing or food handling experience
- Working in small teams
- Must have functional ability to understand and speak English
- Must be able to follow documented procedures, may be written in English only
- May be asked to use simple mathematic equations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- When issues arise, may be asked to assist in the troubleshooting process
- Designated work area will have an “Operator” who will serve as first point of contact for immediate issues or questions
- Production Supervisor will be 1-up Manager and will be responsible for communicating position expectations, shift plans, cross-training and employee placement
- Shift length is 10 hours unless otherwise specified
- Standing on feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to operate in congested areas
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
None – This position will not be required to travel.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers