Looking for a lot of work quick with an amazing company? We are now hiring immediately for our Bottling Technician job in Broomfield, CO.
QR Code Link to This Post
The pay rate is $18 per hour. This position will work during the Second Shift, from 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Monday – Friday; with flexibility as needed to complete cleaning and maintenance functions.
What We Offer
• Weekly Pay
• Direct deposit & debit card payment options
• Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
Bottling Technician Tasks & Duties
• Cleaning the bottling line, including performing general maintenance as directed.
• Prepping bottling and packaging equipment for next day's production goals.
• Clean packaging area and equipment per SOP.
• Follow pass down for setting up bottling equipment for 1st shift production.
• Clean labware used in the production process and facility as needed.
• Assemble boxes for packaging, between processes, with time permitting.
• Provide support for the Manufacturing Technician and Bottling Technician on 2nd shift.
Bottling Technician Qualifications
• A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a bottling role or manufacturing environment.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Able to pass a background check.
• Able to work in the US.
Apply today, Bottling Technician essential jobs near Broomfield, CO fill quickly!
Want to Contact Us?
Ascend Staffing Broomfield – Ask for Monica or David
5760 W. 120th Ave, Suite 160
Broomfield, CO 80020