Machine Operator needed. Part time. 20-40 hours per week. Ideal candidate will be able to work on as "as needed" basis.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Operator would run the most basic molding jobs.
• Light trimming of flash using appropriate trimming equipment
• Locations of ‘Operation/Quality Instructions’ and ‘Job Traveler.
• Operator has the ability to verify part count at end of shift or end of run.
• Show competence in the use of control samples and their function.
• Identify the correct packaging and part layout from the work instruction (SOP).
• Inspect parts using ‘Go/No-Go’ gauges and record results.
• Demonstrate the ability to the daily Start job / Stop Job with E2 data base.
• Clean-up area
Hours are Monday - Thursday. Possible full time employment if business demands increase.
Please call or text for details. Drug screen required, including marijuana.