Manpower in partnership with Ball Container is seeking savvy mechanically inclined individuals with a solid work history.
Come get your foot in the door to join a well established, financially sound organization in the manufacturing industry!
A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute!
SCHEDULE: 12-hour shifts (6AM to 6PM / 6PM TO 6AM) You work 4 days on / 4 days off.
ROTATE DAYS AND NIGHTS EVERY OTHER MONTH.
*******YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DAYS AND NIGHTS !!!*********
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures.
• Performs troubleshooting on production equipment as required.
• Conducts inspection of in-process or finished product.
• Rotates through workstations as needed for coverage, relief, and training purposes as required in conjunction with on-the-job training.
• May restack and load empty coil pallets for return to aluminum suppliers.
• May prepare for shipment returnable drums, totes, and vendor return loads.
• Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
MUST be able to pass background check and drug screen!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers