As a company striving to grow, change and adapt with the market, we are seeking an adaptable, high energy, self-motivated, team player to join our family. As an employee of Concept 32, you will be working with cutting edge software, state of the art manufacturing facility and a team who puts customer service and quality first. We provide the workload and training necessary to execute the job.
- Participate as an integral member of the team and contribute towards the success of the organization. This may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support functions.
- This job requires effective oral communication skills combined with attention to detail when listening to your team and clients.
- Experience within the cabinet industry, preferred.
- Experience with machinery required
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Punctual, dependable, reliable, problem solver and has a strong attention to detail.
Advancement opportunities are available.
Concept 32 is a locally-owned and independently operated custom kitchen & bathroom storage provider who not only manufactures but also designs and installs their product for a concept to completion service.
For more information, please visit our website: www.concept32designs.com
If you are interested please reply to this email with your resume or stop by our office location to fill out an application.
Concept 32, Inc.
351 Coffman Street, Ste. 216
Longmont, CO 80501
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers