compensation: $15-$17/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mobile Canning Systems & CanSource are looking for a Production Associate to join our team in Longmont, Colorado. CanSource is looking for a reliable person that is within a reasonable commuting time and distance to Longmont. CanSource provides shrink sleeved aluminum beverage containers to numerous beverage companies throughout the country. The operator will carry out work orders applying shrink sleeves on aluminum cans via our automated process, package cans and other items associated with packaging, and provide quality control of the product utilizing our steam and heat hybrid tunnel system. A good candidate should be mechanically inclined, a self-starter, with good trouble-shooting skills, and an attention to detail, in a high paced environment.
- Running high speed automated equipment.
- Operation of the sleeving machine.
- Quality control of final product.
- Help in warehouse logistics.
- Packaging cans and or packaging materials for orders.
- Pallet jack Operation
- Flexible hours Part time and or Full Time
- Occasional Weekend shifts during peak production
- Ability to stand/walk for length of shift
- Lifting Required
Training shifts can be 5am - 1pm or 10am - 6pm.
Shift Hours: 10am-6pm
Quicker advancement opportunities for those who have experience in: